venerdì 31 luglio 2020

Point Break

“The Iron Cross is a pretty straightforward high dive move and I figured it’d work if I did it out of the lip on a set wave at Waimea,” says Point Break stunt man and big wave legend Darrick Doerner
of his plan for the film’s final action sequence.⁠
“I figured I could handle that. But the thing with Waimea back then was there was a heavy crew with a solid pecking order, lots of guys wanting to be on the sets. And you get guys all riding the same wave, and we needed a clean, empty shot.⁠
So I talked to Laird and I said, ‘Man you gotta block for me, help get me the waves I need to do this stunt. I gotta die for Patrick Swayze.’⁠
Laird was just like, ‘You got it.’"⁠
Read the full inside story on Point Break's 50-year storm finale here: 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento